Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Craving to be…


                                                              

Beautiful was my world,

When I opened my eyes,

Wonderful was my childhood,

For I was pretty bright,

There was no dream,

For I lived fully .

As I grew,

I became confused,

What to do,

What not to do.



Decisions not taken in time,

Shadowed my career plans,

Where I am today, I don’t want to be,

Dark clouds and clouds wherever I see.

Waiting for the season to change,

Craving for heavy rains,

Don’t regret for what I lost,

Humbly respect what I got,

Just want to live my vision,

Using all the life’s lessons.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful words, heart touching.
    You're right about not regretting for what we don't have. One should always keep moving.

    ReplyDelete